Saturday, June 23, 2012

Songs From The Vault Saturday #10



Welcome to week 10 of

Songs from the Vault Saturday!


If you missed last week's song, check it out HERE


This week I decided to post an 80s song in
honor of the 80s Party my girlfriends are having tonight.
That's right,
I'm whipping out the aqua net, teasing comb and neon.
I heard someone has a crimping iron....
Can I just say one thing?


I LOVE WHAM!
I LOVE GEORGE MICHAEL!
ok, two things.

My room was plastered with George.
Oh, swoon.
This song epitomizes 80s fun, hair and fashion.
It's a guilty pleasure.
It's in my iPod.


Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!



My observations from this video:
  • I still have no clue what this song is about. :)
  • Frosted tips, dolphin shorts and goofy dancing. No problem.
  • Glow in the dark eyebrows are not a good look.


XOXO,
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!