Thursday, November 17, 2011

What I'm cooking up...

in the kiln, of course.  

If you know us, you know that Jaime does the cooking and is amazing at it.  We gave him a house dress to formaly induct him into cooking greatness.  You know, like he cooks just as good as grandmom.  We also got him matching house slippers. Insert evil giggle here.  For what it's worth, I can cook, I just prefer baking. :)

When it comes to crafting, my first love is glass, so let's take a look at what I'm cooking up...

Here's my baby, my Paragon Glass Kiln (please excuse the messy basement).  I was lucky enough to win this baby in a National Stained Glass Contest (I came in 2nd place).   Shout out to Warner Stained Glass, woot woot.


All prepped and ready for loading


The ingredients; a wine bottle and clear glass blanks.


  

All set and ready.


OOOh, that is hot. :)



I'll be posting this weekend the results!



Photobucket