awarded me with the
Versatile Blogger award!
I love awards! I mean who doesn't, right?
The Versatile Blogger award is awarded by your fellow bloggers and is a way
to recognize newer blogs that you really like.
And it's a great way to share those blogs with your own followers!
Thanks, so much Kelly!!!!
I have to share 7 things about myself
I get to award the Versatile Blogger award to 7 of my fav and growing blogs!
So 7 fun things about me:
1. While I absolutely love tattoo artwork, I could never actually get a tattoo. I worry that I would get bored of it, and then I'd be stuck with the tattoo forever. Plus, I don't like needles.
2. I am slightly obsessed supernatural t.v. shows. I've seen every episode of "Buffy", "Angel", "Supernatural", "Walking Dead", "Falling Skies", "Teen Wolf", "Vampire Diaries" and I could go on and on and on. If it's creepy, I love it. Buffy is my all time favorite.
3. I will try any type of food once. How do you know if you won't like it if you don't try it?
4. I love to sing. Always have. In first grade I sang "Let's Get Physical" in my grade school talent show. I came in second place. And yes, I had a side pony tail, a red satin track suit and headband. :)
5. I know the words to most 80's and 90's pop songs. I have been know to initiate 80's dance parties with my friends in public places. (You know who you are!)
6. English is my second language. My family taught me Spanish before English. Speaking to me, you would never know it, though.
7. In grade school I got to dance on a local tv show called "Dancing on Air". While there I got to meet one of the show's "regular" dancers, Kelly Rippa. I was 12 and she was about 16. I still remember it and she was so sweet.
I am awarding the Versatile Blogger award to these great ladies:
Katie at Tutus and Tantrums
Carla at All That Mathers
Jill at Jillify It
Marissa at Rae Gun Ramblings
Cathy at My 1929 Charmer
Kim at Made in a Day
Athena at The Stuff of Success