Sunday, November 1, 2009

Melysa's Birthday

I had a great birthday. Jaime threw me a surprise party and invited our friends over. It was quite the party, considering we had a certain little someone hanging out with us... Michael was Mr. Party and refused to go to bed, but was great with no whining.

Michael decorating my cake:


Paul and Steve hanging out in the ball pit. I'm amazed that thing can hold 2 grown men and a toddler...


Michael and Vernonica trying on some specticles.


The original rock band.


Hanging on the patio.




The next day, Jaime and I went for a grown up dinner at Fogo de Chao, a Brazillian BBQ place. He even set up the babysitter and all! Dinner was fabulous and I even had a cute little surprise from my boy when I got home.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note, we love hearing from you!